As part of the year end season, we’re taking a fresh look at our data from all of 2019 over the next 12 days as part of our 12 Days of Data.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
If you’ve been wondering how much content has been republished this year, or what the average engagement rates for Instagram brands are since our June report, or the most overused words in PR, be sure you’ve subscribed to this blog, the Trust Insights blog.
The 12 Days of Data begins Monday, December 9th and runs weekdays until it wraps up on December 24th. Here’s what’s planned:
Read the 12 Days of Data Series
- Facebook Brands Stats for 2019
- Facebook Influencers Stats for 2019
- Instagram Brands Stats for 2019
- Instagram Influencers Stats for 2019
- YouTube Top Viewed Content for 2019
- YouTube Influencers Stats for 2019
- Most Overused PR Words for 2019
- Press Releases Stats for 2019
- News Stories Stats for 2019
- Content Republishing in 2019
- SEO Link Decay in 2019
- Email marketing forecast 2020
If you’d like to make sure you receive these updates more regularly, subscribe to the Trust Insights newsletter. Each week, we feature fresh data from the world of content marketing, SEO, social media, web analytics, public relations, and much more.
See you on the 9th for day 1 of the 12 days of data and happy holidays!
Need help with your marketing data and analytics?
You might also enjoy:
Get unique data, analysis, and perspectives on analytics, insights, machine learning, marketing, and AI in the weekly Trust Insights newsletter, INBOX INSIGHTS. Subscribe now for free; new issues every Wednesday!
Want to learn more about data, analytics, and insights? Subscribe to In-Ear Insights, the Trust Insights podcast, with new 10-minute or less episodes every week.