Get Ready For The All-New Google Analytics 4
- Are you happy with the answers you’re getting out of Google Analytics today?
- Are you confident in the decisions you’re making from Google Analytics?
- Are you secure in the knowledge that you’re set up properly to benefit from Google Analytics 4?
On the horizon are some big changes, including the recently-released Google Analytics 4, a completely new way to do your marketing analytics.
If you answered no to any of the questions above, let’s take some time to get your analytics in shape before you fall behind. This year is a BIG year for Google Analytics, and to benefit from it, your analytics infrastructure needs to be ready to go.
Trust Insights will help you:
- Get your existing Google Analytics 3 account in shape with proper goals, tracking cleanup, and over 100 best practices to make the most of the analytics you already have
- Identify key issues that will block your ability to use Google Analytics 4 and help resolve them
- Help you set an analytics strategy that focuses on answers, decisions, and growth
- Build your migration plan for Google Analytics 4, including Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
When we’re done, you’ll have
- a Google Analytics 3 account configured with best practices
- a new Google Analytics 4 account set up and collecting data for you to keep you ahead of the curve
- a Google Tag Manager account operating at peak efficiency for both systems
- a Google Data Studio 1-page dashboard summarizing your key metrics
- a UTM builder spreadsheet
- and an hour of training on how to use and maintain the systems we’ve built for you
Note: this project is limited to one Google Analytics property, please contact us for pricing on multiple properties.
Got questions that you need to talk through before purchasing? Click here to book a meeting with our team.
Ready to invest in analytics you can trust? The fee for service for your audit is US$10,000. Complete the form below.
Google Analytics 4 Readiness Audit