B2B marketers, are your Google Analytics reports out of shape?
Are you struggling to get usable insights from Google Analytics?
Does it feel like you’re missing obvious data in your reports?
Get your Google Analytics in shape at the Google Analytics B2B Bootcamp! Join Google Analytics Certified Professionals Christopher Penn and Katie Robbert from Trust Insights for a half-day, hands-on workshop to teach you proven best practices for Google Analytics specifically for B2B marketers. You’ll learn:
- How to set up appropriate goals and goal values in Google Analytics
- How to track ungated content like whitepaper PDFs and podcasts
- How to fix the most common channel problems like social media being misclassified
- How to build a useful attribution model to understand what’s working
- How to prove the value of your marketing efforts, channel by channel
This will be a hands-on workshop: bring your laptop and your Google Analytics account! You’ll get a chance to do real exercises and either make changes right at the bootcamp or bring back usable knowledge to your teams for immediate implementation.
The event will be 4 hours on October 15, 2019 at National Harbor, Maryland. Tickets are $899 for early birds (prices will go up on September 1 to $1,199) and there’s a VIP option to have a private group meal with the Trust Insights team for an additional $299.
Disclaimer: This event is hosted and run solely by Trust Insights. It is not affiliated with or endorsed by MarketingProfs or the MarketingProfs B2B Forum, though we did receive permission from MarketingProfs to host it the day before the B2B forum. No fee paid towards the Bootcamp in any way applies to the MarketingProfs B2B Forum.