The new year is almost upon us, believe it or not, and it’s time to think about your 2019 marketing planning. Preparing for it means having your house in order – a strong foundation of data, useful analytics that explain what happened, impactful insights that help you understand why, and a clear strategy and path forward.
To help you close out the year strong and lay the foundation for a strong 2019, let’s build that foundation. Here’s how:
First, we’ll get your marketing analytics aligned to best practices, such as:
- Proper setup of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Appropriate conversion tracking and estimated goal values
- Retargeting and remarketing of your audiences
- Digital attribution analysis to understand what’s working for you – and what’s not
- Audit of your marketing infrastructure and governance
Past customers have said:
- “This audit helped us tremendously – it would have taken us months to figure out what you did in just a day.” – a large interactive agency
- “Trust Insights are the best of the best – I can’t recommend them highly enough.” – Mitch Joel, founder, Six Pixels Group
For customers who book a 2019 Success Foundation package prior to November 15, we’ll also create a predictive content calendar for the next 52 weeks, helping guide your content marketing, advertising, and planning for 2019.
Prepare for your 2019 planning today by requesting an initial consultation: