Trust Insights is doing an Analytics Bootcamp in Brooklyn, NY May 11, 2020. This workshop includes your badge for madconNYC which runs the next two days, May 12&13.
- Does your Google Analytics account create questions about data quality rather than show you what to do next to grow the business?
- Do you wish you had goals set up along your customer’s journey to track how your marketing programs are doing?
If you’re responsible for measuring your marketing efforts and are working to understand your customer’s journey, this workshop is for you.
Full Day Session
(limited to 2) $5,000 – register for full day
A one hour session with Christopher Penn to review your current analytics setup and the rest of your martech infrastructure (GA ac must be provided at least one week prior to event).
You’ll also get a report of your most valuable content (MVP report), and a digital customer journey report (DCJ Report) if your GA account is correctly configured with goals. If that’s not you’ll get a project plan on steps to take to get GA working.
(limited to 10) $500 – register for afternoon session
Three interactive sessions from Trust Insights Partners:
- Building a Data-Driven Customer Journey
- Data Science 101 for Marketers
- Introduction to Predictive Analytics
All sessions include a full pass for madconNYC for the next two days (May 12 & 13, 2020)
In the event of travel restrictions due to the evolving coronavirus situation, we will hold the bootcamp virtually, and your purchased ticket will be admission to the virtual event.