Check out the current openings for Trust Insights below.
Account Manager, Client Services
Trust Insights is looking for an Account Manager. The Account Manager (AM) will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific client engagements while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope while maintaining positive client relationships.
This is a remote, 1099 contractor status position to be paid hourly.
The AM will work with the Trust Insights team to develop client relationships, establish regular communication and check-ins with the clients, and coordinate and run meetings.
- Will own client relationships for small and medium-sized clients
- Will coordinate with Trust Insights and Clients to set up regular check-ins
- Will act as the liaison between the Trust Insights team and the client to field and answer questions and gather information as needed
The AM will work with the Trust Insights team to set up a work plan based on the signed scope for each client.
- Manage and maintenance of tasks in the Project Management system
- Work with the Trust Insights team to ensure deliverables are being met in a timely manner
- Ensure new asks that result from check-in meetings are scheduled and assigned
The AM will work with the business development team to uncover upsell opportunities:
- Note out of scope asks for the Business Development team to follow up on
- Listen for other issues that the client notes that Trust Insights could help resolve with a new scope
- Experience with client services and general project management
- Expert in respectfully and tactfully saying “no” while balancing the client relationship and business needs
- Expert on not taking themselves or Trust Insights too seriously
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio and Tag Manager is a plus
- Extremely data and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines; meets or exceeds deadlines
- Comfortable dealing with difficult personalities from time to time
- A knack for research and comfortable learning in a self-directed environment
- Is okay with sharing their opinion regarding pineapple pizza
- Current Google Analytics certification
- 5+ years of managing clients directly
- Honesty and integrity
- Must align with Trust Insights core values
Interested parties should email their resume to [email protected] and put “bandanas” somewhere in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Trust Insights provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.