Make the Move to Google Analytics 4
Google announced that all Google Analytics 3 / Universal Analytics accounts will stop processing data on July 1, 2023.
There are 25 days until Google Analytics 3 shuts down.
That means before then, you MUST make start your Google Analytics 4 migration – and the sooner you do it, the better off you’ll be. Why? Because when you switch to Google Analytics 4, your old data does not go with you. So the sooner you migrate, the sooner you’ll have year over year data.
How do you know which version of Google Analytics you’re using? Look at the left-hand menu:
If you’re not ready or you don’t feel confident in making the move, Trust Insights is happy to help you.
Here’s what we’ll do:
- Inventory your existing Google Analytics 3 account and identify goals, filters, and other customizations
- Port as many applicable customizations to your new Google Analytics 4 account
- Implement dozens of Google Analytics 4 best practices such as conversion values, traffic filters, and more
- Start you off with a Google Analytics 4 governance plan to keep your new Google Analytics 4 account in good working order – especially with Google’s new, more rigid tracking codes
- Help you configure your Google Tag Manager account to work with Google Analytics – and if you don’t have one, we’ll help you set it up
- Build your first Google Data Studio dashboard with Google Analytics 4 data
When we’re done, you’ll have:
- a new Google Analytics 4 account set up and collecting data for you to keep you ahead of the curve
- a Google Tag Manager account operating at peak efficiency for both systems
- a Google Data Studio 1-page dashboard summarizing your key metrics
- a UTM builder spreadsheet
- and an hour of training on how to use and maintain the systems we’ve built for you
Ready to get started? Click here to get a quote
You can also contact us:
You can view our other Google Analytics 4 content here: