From Popes and presidents to you and me, Twitter is the social media watercooler so many of us hang out at. It’s often the sole source of influencer marketing data and interactions, it’s the short soundbites that make the evening news, and… it’s often measured incredibly poorly in social media marketing.
Go beyond likes and followers to develop social media marketing insights from Twitter that actually matter to your digital marketing efforts. In this talk by Trust Insights Chief Data Scientist Christopher S. Penn, you’ll learn:
- Why we make bad Twitter analytics choices
- The Twitter analytics process
- Best practices for Twitter analytics and measurement for your Twitter account
- How to see Twitter’s overall impact on your digital marketing
- Hands-on tutorial for building a Twitter analytics dashboard in Google Data Studio
This talk includes the video, MP3 for your favorite audio player, slides, and transcript. Fill out this short form to register for the on-demand session, then download the session materials whenever you want.