One of the most common questions we’re asked is what tools a beginner to generative AI should start with. While this is an ever-changing answer, we’ve put together the most basic, foundational tools that everyone should have in their AI toolbox, based on the general task you’re trying to accomplish:
- For reading and writing text under 8,000 words: ChatGPT+ with GPT3.5 or GPT4, Anthropic Claude 2, or LLaMa 2
- For reading and writing text over 8,000 words: Anthropic Claude 2, ChatGPT+ with GPT–4-Turbo, or LLaMa 2 Extended
- For creating images: Microsoft Bing Image Creator or ChatGPT+ with DALL-E
- For analyzing images: Google Bard or ChatGPT+ with GPT-4V
- For real-time information: Microsoft Bing or Google Bard
- For analyzing data: ChatGPT+ with Advanced Data Analysis
- For sensitive information / restricted topics: LLaMa 2 via LM Studio or Azure OpenAI
- For writing code: ChatGPT+ or CodeLLaMa
This list is current as of November 20, 2023. It is subject to change.
Want to learn more about how systems like ChatGPT work? Watch this talk!
Want some help implementing AI within your organization? Contact us!