Over the past 6 months, we’ve operated under the name BrainTrust Insights. As we’ve worked with you, more customers, more companies, we’ve realized the name doesn’t match what you’ve asked for, so we’re changing it.
See if this sounds familiar.
- You do the hard work of gathering data, cleaning it, preparing it.
- You do the hard work of analysis, discerning from your data what happened, like fortune tellers of old.
- You do the really hard work of generating insights, explaining why things happened the way they did.
- You present your explanations, insights, and recommendations to your stakeholders – your boss, the C-Suite, maybe even the Board.
And then… nothing.
- No one takes action.
- No one makes changes.
- No one trusts your insights.
Let’s change that together.
- Make your data pristine.
- Make your analysis irrefutable.
- Help your stakeholders trust your insights.
That’s our name, our purpose, and how we help you. We are now Trust Insights.
On a practical level, the only thing that might change for you are bookmarks and email addresses. Our domain has changed from BrainTrustInsights.com to TrustInsights.ai, so please update your information accordingly. Our newsletter will also come from a TrustInsights.ai domain, so please add us to your address books. The old domain will continue to work for the foreseeable future.
Need help with your marketing data and analytics?
You might also enjoy:
Get unique data, analysis, and perspectives on analytics, insights, machine learning, marketing, and AI in the weekly Trust Insights newsletter, Data in the Headlights. Subscribe now for free; new issues every Wednesday!
Want to learn more about data, analytics, and insights? Subscribe to In-Ear Insights, the Trust Insights podcast, with new 10-minute or less episodes every week.