In this episode of In-Ear Insights, Katie and Chris discuss the latest findings on Instagram engagement rates, especially for Instagram TV. You’ll learn:
- How brands fared in 2020 with a global pandemic and multiple, conflicting crises
- How influencers fared and whether influencers still as powerful
- What you should do with your social media monitoring strategy in 2021
Watch and listen as we dig into Instagram! Read the original post and data here.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.
Need help with your marketing data and analytics?
You might also enjoy:
Get unique data, analysis, and perspectives on analytics, insights, machine learning, marketing, and AI in the weekly Trust Insights newsletter, Data in the Headlights. Subscribe now for free; new issues every Wednesday!
Want to learn more about data, analytics, and insights? Subscribe to In-Ear Insights, the Trust Insights podcast, with new 10-minute or less episodes every week.